Jake's Quechee Market & Café is a family-owned business, offering a full line of grocery items and fresh, made-to-order food. We are conveniently located on Route 4 in the picturesque town of Quechee, Vermont.
We are the one-stop shop for your daily shopping needs. What’s on your list today? Five ears of local corn, a box of cereal, one dozen eggs, and a 6-pack of craft beer? No worries because Jake’s Quechee Market is your full-service, neighborhood grocery store that has what you need at a competitive price. Here is what you can find inside Jake's Quechee Market:
- Fresh and local produce
- Prepared foods
- Baked goods
- Full-service meat and fish counter
- Beer and wine featuring a growler fill-up station
- Seasonal offerings : We also know how much tastes and needs can change throughout the year. When that seasonal craving hits, swing by Jake’s to pick up just what you need: a pumpkin for carving, gardening supplies, or charcoal for an evening cookout.
- Frozen Yogurt/Creemee machine
All of our sandwiches, salads, baked goods, and specialty options come from the best ingredients that Vermont (and the rest of the country) has to offer. Meet a friend for a cappuccino and a muffin. Read the newspaper and enjoy a fresh Panini. Treat the kids to a creemee. It’s your call.
- Full service espresso bar
- Made-to-order sandwiches and salads
- Market made baked goods
- Daily and Seasonal Chef's Specials
- Check out our menu here!