Jake's Quechee Market & Café is a family-owned business, offering a full line of grocery items and fresh, made-to-order food. We are conveniently located on Route 4 in the picturesque town of Quechee, Vermont.
We are the one-stop shop for your daily shopping needs. What’s on your list today? Five ears of local corn, a box of cereal, one dozen eggs, and a 6-pack of craft beer? No worries because Jake’s Quechee Market is your full-service, neighborhood grocery store that has what you need at a competitive price. Here is what you can find inside Jake's Quechee Market:
- Fresh and local produce
- Prepared foods
- Baked goods
- Full-service meat and fish counter
- Beer and wine featuring a growler fill-up station
- Seasonal offerings : We also know how much tastes and needs can change throughout the year. When that seasonal craving hits, swing by Jake’s to pick up just what you need: a pumpkin for carving, gardening supplies, or charcoal for an evening cookout.
All of our sandwiches, salads, baked goods, and specialty options come from the best ingredients that Vermont (and the rest of the country) has to offer. Meet a friend for a cappuccino and a muffin. Read the newspaper and enjoy a fresh Panini. Treat the kids to a creemee. It’s your call.
- Full service espresso bar
- Made-to-order sandwiches and salads
- Market made baked goods
- Daily and Seasonal Chef's Specials
- Frozen Yogurt/Creemee machine
- Check out our menu here!