One of our favorite things about Vermont is the seasons (well, except mud season). From snowy days in January to crisp October mornings, we know how much your tastes and needs can change throughout the year. When that seasonal craving hits, swing by Jake’s to pick up just what you need: charcoal for an evening cookout, a pumpkin for carving, a holiday gift, or gardening supplies.
We partner with the following farms for seasonal products:
- Compost and soil (MOO DOO): Vermont Natural Ag Products (Middlebury, VT)
- Spring flowers, plants, and herbs: Clay Hill Corners (Hartland, VT), Allen Brothers Farm (Westminster, VT)
- Fall mums: Allen Brothers Farm (Westminster, VT)
- Pumpkins and gourds: Maclennan Farm (Windsor, VT)
- Christmas trees and wreaths: Nichols Farm (Lyme, NH/Thetford, VT) and Musings (Hartland, VT)